Staying here you’ll be less than a quarter of a mile from the beach, and enjoy a view of the ocean from your front porch! Perfectly located, this beachy home is just a few minutes’ walk to the sandy stretch of Corona Del Mar State Beach, or scenic views at Lookout Point and Inspiration Point. Walk a few minutes inland and you’ll discover amazing local restaurants like Bandera, SOTA, and Rose Bakery. All of Corona Del Mar is at your fingertips while you’re staying at Jasmine by the Sea!
This enchanting coastal home has been designed and decorated in a country coastal style with beautiful wainscoting, paneled ceilings, and wooden floors that will make you feel right at home on our West Coast. Read on to discover the features of our Jasmine by the Sea vacation rental in Corona Del Mar:
Living: This spacious cottage home features two living areas.
First Living room:
- The first living room is a comfortable space where you’ll love to gather and relax after a day at the beach.
- Comfortable seating and an HD TV with cable and DVD player make the living room a perfect place for movie nights or catching your favorite shows.
- The first living room also features a fireplace which adds a cozy touch on cool coastal evenings, as well as doors onto the back patio.
Second living room:
- Located next to the dining room, the second living space has French doors onto the front deck, which bring sunshine and ocean breezes into the room. You’ll love the unique beachy accents and coastal décor!
Kitchen and Dining:
- This vacation rental features a full kitchen, beautifully decorated in coastal white, and conveniently stocked with cookware, dinnerware, and everything else you need for cooking and dining during your stay.
- A casual dining table beside the kitchen seats four.
- The indoor dining room seats 8, and has French doors out onto the front porch.
- This coastal cottage also features ample outdoor dining space. The front porch includes dining space for four, and the back patio includes a dining table for 8, as well as additional dining for four or more at the bar.
- For your convenience a gas grill is provided for outdoor cooking and dining!
Bedrooms & Bathrooms:
This five bedroom, 3 bathroom vacation rental sleeps up to 9 guests. One bedroom is located downstairs, while the other four are all upstairs.
- Located on the first floor, the first bedroom includes a queen bed, TV, and French doors onto the back patio. This bedroom also has a private bathroom with shower.
- The master bedroom is located upstairs and includes a king bed, sitting area, and HD TV. The master bedroom also includes a private master bathroom with double sinks and shower/tub combination.
- The third bedroom is decorated in beautiful coastal blue and includes a double bed.
- The fourth bedroom is decorated in quaint nautical blue and red and includes two twin beds and a private lounge area with a TV and beanbag chairs.
- The fifth bedroom is a small, private room with a single twin bed and a desk.
- The third bathroom is located upstairs to be shared by the other three bedrooms and includes a shower.
Our Jasmine by the Sea vacation rental features both a front porch and a private back patio, making it easy for you to enjoy the sunny Southern California weather and fresh ocean breezes during your stay.
- The front porch includes a dining table for four and a rocking chair bench. From the front porch you will be able to see a beautiful blue wedge of the Pacific ocean and drink in the ocean air!
- The private back patio offers built in shade, a sitting area and bench swing, as well as carefully tended potted plants, making it an idea space for relaxing in peace and tranquility.
- The private back patio also includes a dining table for eight, with additional dining space for four or more at the bar.
- A gas grill is also provided for convenient outdoor cooking and dining.
- This vacation rental does not have air conditioning, but the weather so close to the ocean is usually mild. Looking for a vacation rental with AC? Give us a call at 800-408-1822 and we’ll point you in the right direction.
- This vacation rental includes a laundry room with washer and dryer.
- For your convenience we provide beach towels, a beach umbrella, and other beach gear.
- Need additional vacation planning services? Ask us about grocery delivery, on site massage services, and more!
Corona Del Mar is a beautiful seaside community full of well-maintained custom-built homes and vacation rentals. Every walk through Corona del Mar is a scenic stroll, whether you are headed toward the beach, or toward the shops and restaurants on Pacific Coast Highway. Staying at Jasmine by the sea you will be just a third of a mile from Pacific Coast highway, an easy walk to popular local dining options like Bandera, SOTA, Zinc Café, and more.
Jasmine by the Sea is also less than a quarter of a mile, approximately a five minute walk, from Corona Del Mar State beach. Corona Del Mar State beach is a large sandy beach and consistently ranks as one of the top beaches to visit in Orange County. Staying at Jasmine by the Sea you will also be able to easily walk to Lookout Point and Inspiration Point, great spots for an ocean view picnic or for keeping an eye out for whales. Little Corona Beach, another popular spot, especially for families, is just half a mile away! Explore the tide pools and enjoy the smaller surf at this beach cove.
Many other amazing local Southern California beaches are nearby, within a ten or fifteen minute drive, including Crystal Cove State Park, Newport Beach Pier, and Huntington Beach. Upscale shopping at Newport Beach’s Fashion Island is just eight minutes away by car, while kayaking and paddle boarding on the Newport bay is just a fifteen minute drive. You can explore even more Orange County shopping at South Coast Plaza, just seventeen minutes away, or the Irvine Spectrum, just twenty-five minutes away.
If you’re planning to visit Disneyland California during your stay, Disneyland Park and Disney’s California Adventure are just half an hour away. Family friendly Knott’s Berry Farm and whale watching at Dana Point Harbor, are also both about half an hour away. Universal Studios Hollywood is about an hour away, while the San Diego Zoo is about and hour and a half south.
Whether you’re a beach lover, a shopper, a surfer, theme-park enthusiast, or all of the above, you’ll love your stay at our Jasmine by the Sea Beachside vacation rental! Call us to book your stay today!