The living room at Jasmine is spacious and relaxing. In the living room you will find for your comfort and convenience:
- Warm welcoming wood floors and walls.
- Comfortable chairs and sofa
- Books and magazines
- iPod docking station so that you can fill the air with your favorite tunes.
- A cozy fireplace
- Large windows looking out into charming Corona Del Mar
- Make family memories gathering around the hearth, exchanging stories about your vacation adventures!
Kitchen and Dining:
The kitchen is all new, and includes everything you need to cook during your stay including pots and pans, dishes, flatware and more. You will love the spacious counter tops and pristine cabinetry.
There are 3 dining areas to seat a total of 17 people:
- Adjoining the kitchen is a casual dining area/breakfast nook that can seat 5 or more. The breakfast nook looks out on the patio and yard.
- There is a booster seat for an infant (not a full size high chair).
- The formal dining room next door to the kitchen seats 6 and also has doors onto the back patio.
- The outdoor dining area also seats 6 in the covered portion of the patio.
- Whether you are serving pancakes to the family in the breakfast nook, grilling outdoors in the fresh air, or having a big family dinner, you’ll find space for everyone in this home, and everything you need to dine and entertain.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms:
This 2 bedroom vacation renal in Corona Del Mar can sleep up to 6 guests:
- Master bedroom includes a king size Sleep Number bed. Customize your sleep experience and sleep more peacefully! The master bedroom also includes a ceiling fan, dresser, flat screen TV.
- Second bedroom includes a queen size Sleep Number bed. A ceiling fan, dresser, and flat screen TV are also included in the second bedroom.
- This Southern California vacation rental home also has an additional bedroom that has been converted into a den. Use this room as a bedroom, or a den, depending on who is staying with you! The den includes a sofa bed, ceiling fan, desk and TV.
- The first bathroom is beautifully done in warm sand tones with luxurious travertine and includes a shower/tub combination.
- The second bathroom is charming with stained glass and red tile and includes a shower.
- There is also a pack-n-play style crib for an infant, provided in one of the bathroom closets.
This home has a beautiful, professionally landscaped backyard and patio. In this private outdoor space you will find:
- A covered patio with outdoor dining area.
- Rocking chairs for relaxing outdoors.
- Grill beneath a beautiful vine covered trellis.
- A beautiful container garden surrounding a peaceful fountain.
There is room for 1 small compact car only inside the garage, and 1 additional full size car in front of the garage. Access to the garage is behind the home in the alley.
Please note: This property has ceiling fans and ocean breezes for cooling. This unit does not have air-conditioning.
Also included with your reservation is **VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE ** See below for details
**VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE **
An exclusive day pass for two guests (or more if you call ahead) to the VIP Lounge at the Outlets at San Clemente is included with each Beachside reservation in Orange County! With our VIP pass you will experience not only the style and savings of Orange County's only coastal outlet shopping experience, but also the plush seating and luxurious amenities of the Outlets' VIP Lounge. Your VIP pass also entitles you to complimentary beverages and snacks, plus you'll receive an exclusive Savings Book with additional special offers. The Outlets at San Clemente are less than 24 miles from our Jasmine vacation rental, so don't miss this premier outlet shopping destination!
Jasmine is just 1/2 block (one fifth of a mile) from Corona Del Mar State Beach, a short five minute walk through this charming beach town.. You will also be just one block from Bayside Drive Park, and one more block to the shops on Pacific coast highway, including Albertson's and Rite Aid, as well as great restaurants like Bandera and Zinc Café.
So that you can fully enjoy your stay by the sea, we’ve provided beach gear for you to use during your stay including:
- 2 beach chairs
- 2 boogie boards
- A cooler
- Sand toys
- A beach umbrella
We know you'll love your stay at this Corona Del Mar vacation rental! Come visit us in Southern California!
3. Weekly housekeeping is included in your stay. Housekeeping does not include laundry.
4. For your protection, in some circumstances, monthly properties may require a security deposit. Please call us if you have any questions.