This luxury beachfront home is located directly on the sand in a private, secluded, gate-guarded community - the beach and Pacific Ocean are its backyard. An amazing 18 foot-wide disappearing pocket door brings the blue Pacific into this newly renovated private residence, providing guests with unparalleled, unobstructed and sweeping ocean views. Enjoy indoor/outdoor beach living at its finest. This tastefully appointed house will quickly feel like “home” where you and your family will create life-long memories as you take walks along the beach, surf, watch dolphins frolic and whales navigate the waters in front of the house, kayak … or do very little as you take-in spectacular ocean views from the perfectly situated deck on one of the most sought-after beaches in California.
This residence is also the perfect base for those who want to explore the many activities and tourist spots nearby. Opportunities for golfing and bicycling are minutes away, as are the great restaurants, fine dining, and local seafood of Dana Point and San Clemente.
Beach Road in Dana Point, California has the distinct advantage of sitting directly on the beach with the famous Pacific Coast Highway and breathtaking Amtrak Pacific Surfliner train line behind it. Staying here you’ll be just 30 minutes from the airport, and 5 minutes to the train station. You’ll have easy access to the freeway, making it easy to enjoy all of our famous local theme parks and other attractions including Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Legoland, the San Diego Zoo & Wild Animal Park, Sea World and more!
Entirely remodeled, this contemporary beach front property features a professionally designed interior with custom furniture, is adorned with natural finishes providing an organic feel throughout, and also includes unique luxury amenities including a 240-volt electric car charger socket in the garage and even main level central air and heat controlled by a Nest system! Add it all together and you’ll be enjoying the very best of high-class coastal California living in this one-of-a-kind beachfront vacation rental!
The entryway to this home includes:
- Reclaimed oak wood floor
- Custom Iron and shell sconces
- Pewter and mirror console
- Wire mesh curtain
The rustic and refined billiard room has plenty of space for watching or playing billiards. In the billiard room you will find.
- Custom 6 foot billiard table
- Antique zinc light fixture
- Seating for 2
- Samsung LED TV and Blue-ray player
- Incredible sound system with in-ceiling speakers.
This open layout design pours into the great room, which is a front-row seat to the panoramic ocean view. The state of the art surround sound system is optimal for entertaining. The great room features:
- Spacious room with dual sitting areas
- Custom U shaped linen sectional with all down fill
- Cartier leather ottoman with stainless straps
- Over-sized wood mirror
- Antique hand carved mermaid
- Custom built-in stainless sofa table
- Wood frame floating sofa with all down fill pillows
- Custom swivel chairs in Cayman crocodile
- Reclaimed wood cocktail table with stone top
- Wood and zinc table
- Ambient lighting in ceiling
- Samsung Plasma TV, Blu-ray player, and incredible surround sound system that connects to a generous entertainer’s deck on the sand.
Next to the kitchen, the dining room seats six in stunning modern coastal style. The dining room includes:
- Custom chandelier in iron with shell crystals
- Stainless dining table with reclaimed wood base
- Fully upholstered dining chairs in linen with nail heads
- Reclaimed wood buffet with mirror front and antique hardware
- Wood and iron mirror with rope
The gourmet kitchen is ideal for the culinary-minded with elegant Neolith counter tops, center island, custom cabinetry, and new stainless steel appliances. The gourmet kitchen features:
- Neolith counter-top and back-splash
- Custom cabinetry with ribbed glass
- Recessed lighting and abundant natural light from skylights
- Stainless steel appliances and over-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Kitchen Island with marble top
- There is also a full size highchair for an infant
A back lit wooden staircase leads into the master suite and onto the oceanfront balcony. The master suite is complete with a handcrafted bed frame draped with elegant linens, blackout shades for ultimate relaxation, custom wet bar, and a sitting area to enjoy ocean views and watch the sunset. In the master suite you will find:
- Custom CA King wood bed with built in nightstands and one touch overhead lighting
- Custom cabinet with sink and refrigerator and stone top
- Over-sized fully upholstered slipcover chairs in linen
- Wood and glass end table
- Drawers with electrical for phone charging
- Black-out linen drapery on wood and iron rods
- Jute inset carpet
- Samsung LED TV, Blu-ray player, and incredible sound system with surround sound and in-ceiling speakers.
- Private balcony with water resistant outdoor speakers and sweeping ocean views.
- Carrier wall unit A/C with remote control
Master bath serves as a relaxing retreat with heated floors, dual sinks, travertine counter tops; with separate Jacuzzi tub and stone shower. In the master bath you will find:
Bunk Bed Room:
- Full heated floors on timer
- All stone bath in cross cut silver travertine with Jacuzzi tub
- Separate shower with seat and shampoo shelves
- Custom vanity with ribbed glass uppers and lighted interiors
- Vessel sinks with wall mount fixtures and built-in mirrors
- Private water closet with ribbed glass door
- All cedar walk in closet
- In ceiling speakers with volume control.
This is no ordinary bunk room! Simply designed, with a touch of nautical flair, this spacious room will please any guest.
- 2 custom built bunks sets, each have their own personal sconce. Each bunk set has a double bed on the bottom and a single bed on the top. This room sleeps 6.
- Custom tongue and groove wall treatment adds additional detail to this room.
- Sisal carpet is cool and comfortable
- Private full bath with heated floors and sliding barn door
- Bunk Room
- Samsung LED TV and Blu-ray player.
- Incredible sound system with surround sound and in-ceiling speakers.
The guest room is like a second masters bedroom with a queen bed and private bath. The guest room features:
- Queen upholstered platform bed with matching chests and media dresser
- Sisal carpet
- Private full bath with heated floors
- Samsung LED TV and Blu-ray player.
An additional bathroom features:
- Custom back lit onyx counter-tops and wall
- Vessel sink with wall mount fixture
- Sconces in stainless with hide shades
This entertainer’s dream home would not be complete without a private beach in the backyard, a barbecue and outdoor shower. The patio features its own sound system with weather-resistant speakers. Lounge chairs and other seating provided for endless hours of enjoyment by the sea.
A pack & play style crib is also provided
There is parking for 4 cars total (no more). There are 2 spots in the garage, 1 spot in front of the garage, and 1 spot by the trash cans.Also included with your reservation is **VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE ** See below for details
**VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE **
An exclusive day pass for two guests (or more if you call ahead) to the VIP Lounge at the Outlets at San Clemente is included with each Beachside reservation in Orange County! With our VIP pass you will experience not only the style and savings of Orange County's only coastal outlet shopping experience, but also the plush seating and luxurious amenities of the Outlets' VIP Lounge. Your VIP pass also entitles you to complimentary beverages and snacks, plus you'll receive an exclusive Savings Book with additional special offers. The Outlets at San Clemente are less than 6 miles from our Beach Road vacation rental, so don't miss this premier outlet shopping destination!
Dana Point Short Term Rental Permit Number: STR16-0556
Please Note the following rental terms: Please Note the following rental terms:
Long Term renters welcome
Wheel chair accessible – Downstairs
MAXIMUM OF 12 PERSONS ON PROPERTY AT ANY TIME
NO PARTIES, GATHERINGS, WEDDINGS, REUNIONS ALLOWED
Non-Smoking Only – ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING ON PROPERTY INCLUDING INSIDE AND OUTSIDE
Pets Not Allowed – NO VISITING ANIMALS OF ANY SIZE
Parking - This gated community has limited parking. This property allows a maximum of 4 cars through the gate at any one time.