Incredible 4 bedroom, 4 bath vacation rental in Dana Point with pool, spa, and a putting green! Available for monthly rental only.
Welcome to Village Road! This stunning modern home brings elegance and comfort together with modern amenities and streamlined design to deliver a vacation experience like no other. Whether you’re traveling with family or friends, for business or pleasure, this contemporary luxury home is sure to please, and to leave you with pleasant memories as you look back on your trip.
Read on to discover the features of our Village Road vacation rental in Dana Point:
- The outdoors is where this home really shines. A custom-built pool dominates the private patio, sparkling by day and beautifully lit by night. Waterfalls add a spa-like ambience to the pool area, and the pool is always heated to a comfortable 82 degrees. Prefer a warmer temperature? Let us know. Additional heating is available for an additional fee.
- Beside the pool a separate hot tub offers the perfect space to relax and unwind during your stay. Take a few minutes to dry off and catch some sun in the lounge chairs beside the Jacuzzi, and enjoy the beautiful landscaping, the surrounding palms and greenery making you feel as if you’ve been transported to a tropical paradise.
- If you love the fresh air, you’re in luck! Village Road also features an outdoor living area, dining table for 4, and gas grill. Upstairs you’ll also find an outdoor fire pit, additional seating, and a table for 2. You can practically live outdoors!
- Last but not least, Village Road also includes a small putting green complete with putters and balls. Test your short game and relax – you’re on vacation!
A living room is located on the upstairs level, just inside from the fire pit balcony area. The living room includes a sectional sofa and flat screen HD TV with cable and Blu-Ray player.
- Also located off of the fire pit balcony you’ll find an inviting pool table room with a cozy fireplace, vaulted ceilings, and a comfortable sofa. The pool table room also includes refrigerator and bar, perfect for entertaining and mid-game snacking.
- Kitchen and Dining:
- The kitchen is an entertainer’s dream with high-end stainless steel appliances and marble surfaces throughout. You’ll love the modern styling and the built-in breakfast nook for casual dining. Everyone will want to cook and visit around this welcoming kitchen.
- A more formal dining room includes a dining table to seat 6. A booster style high-chair (not a full size high chair) is also provided for your smaller guests.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms:
The master bedroom is located downstairs and includes a king size bed, fireplace, HD TV, and private bathroom. The private master bath includes double sinks and a bubbling tub as well as an amazing double shower that will surround you in soothing water.
- Two other bedrooms are also located downstairs. The second bedroom includes a queen bed, and the third bedroom includes two bunk beds to sleep up to 4 guests.
- Located downstairs the second bathroom includes a shower/tub combination.
- The fourth bedroom is located upstairs and includes a queen bed, TV, and a private bathroom with shower/tub combination.
- An additional half bathroom is also located upstairs.
- A pack and play style crib is also provided, stored in one of the bedroom closets.
- Heat and AC will keep you comfortable no matter the weather.
- Village road includes a washer and dryer so you can easily do laundry.
- For your convenience we provide beach towels, beach chairs, and other beach gear, including three new Doyle soft surfboards.
- The two car garage is available for your use.
Village Road is just a couple of minutes’ walk from Del Obispo Community park and the beginnings of the San Juan Creek Trail. If you like walking or hiking, be sure to check it out! Village road is also just half a mile to Doheny Beach and Lantern Bay Park, a short walk or an even shorter drive. Sport fishing, whale watching, and more, are less than a mile away at Dana Point Harbor. If you like to golf, the Monarch Beach Golf Links and Shorecliffs Golf Course are both less than 10 minutes away by car.
San Clemente, the San Clemente Pier, and more, are just 10 minutes south, while incredible hiking and stunning ocean vistas are just 20 minutes north in Laguna Beach. Disneyland is about 40 minutes away, while LA and San Diego are each a little over an hour away.
Ready to come explore Southern California? Contact us to start planning today!
Please note: This property is available for monthly rental only (30 nights or more).
1. A Monthly rental that is TOT exempt is 31 nights.
2. Mandatory deposit equal to 1 month’s rent is required for a rental that is more than 3 months otherwise the deposit is 15% of the monthly total.
3. Mandatory mid-stay cleaning at all properties that are rented out for 4 weeks or more.
4. For your protection, in some circumstances, monthly properties may require a security deposit. Please call us if you have any questions.
Save money and avoid vacation rental listing site booking fees by booking directly with Beachside Vacation Rentals! Give us a call at 800-408-1822.