While staying here you will be just steps from the sand, with gorgeous bay views from multiple rooms, the patio, and balcony. With a hot tub and beach gear included, and watersports rentals nearby, this home is the perfect retreat for beach bums, boating enthusiasts, kayakers, and anyone else who loves the water.
Our Marina Long Beach vacation rental features the following accommodations and amenities:
Kitchen and Dining:
- A comfortable living room features ample seating around a cozy corner fireplace.
- An HD TV includes cable service, as well as a Blu-ray/DVD player and an Onkyo surround sound system for a fantastic entertainment experience.
- The queen size sleeper sofa can sleep two guests.
- Like so many rooms in this bay front home, the living room features beautiful water views!
Ground Floor Outdoor Features:
- The kitchen is beautifully designed with spacious countertops, a convenient kitchen island, and all new appliances.
- Cookware and dinnerware are provided for you convenience as well as popular appliances such as a Keurig coffee maker.
- The dining room seats 8, with additional outdoor dining for 4 downstairs, and 6 upstairs, for a total of 18, making it a great place for entertaining!
- A full size high chair is provided, located next to the washer and dryer on the first floor.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms: This 3 bed, 2 bath vacation rental in Long Beach can sleep up to 8 guests.
- This Long Beach vacation rental has a downstairs patio with dining space for 4 as well as additional seating.
- Just cross Paoli Way and you’re at the water! This strip of sand is a great place to launch kayaks or enjoy a picnic by the bay!
- There is also a basketball hoop, mounted above the garage door.
Upstairs Outdoor Features:
- The master bedroom features a king bed and walk in closet. A pack and play style crib is provided, stored in this bedroom’s closet.
- The second bedroom features a queen size murphy bed and walk in closet.
- The third bedroom includes a queen size bed.
- One full bathroom with a shower is located on the first floor. The second bathroom with a shower/tub combination is located on the second floor.
- This home features a spacious balcony with sweeping bay views.
- The balcony includes a new gas grill, dining table for 6, and private hot tub!
- One garage parking space is provided. Street parking is also available.
- A washer and dryer are provided.
- For your convenience we provide beach gear, including towels, chairs, a cooler, beach umbrella and more!
- This property does not have air conditioning, but the weather this close to the coast, especially for a home located on the water, is usually very mild
This Long Beach vacation rental is located just across the street from the Alamitos Bay. Swimming is not allowed right in front of the house, but popular beaches are nearby! Walk just half a mile right across the bridge on Appian Way and you’ll arrive at Mother’s Beach, a family friendly beach and park where kids can wade. Walk or drive one mile and you’ll arrive at the spacious beaches along Belmont Shore and the rest of Long Beach. You can get kitesurfing gear, rentals, and lessons at SoCal Kitesurfing and Kiteboarding, or book a gondola rental through the canals of Naples Island at Gondola Getaway.
Belmont Shore’s 2nd Street Shopping District is just half a mile away and full of unique shops and amazing restaurants like Nick’s on 2nd, Open Sesame, and La Creperie. The Marina Pacifica Mall and Long Beach Marketplace are just over a mile away and feature even more shopping and dining, as well as movie theaters. If you’re visiting during the holiday season, be sure to experience the Christmas lights on Naples Island, just half a mile away.
Venture a little further away for even more adventure! The Long Beach waterfront is just 15 minutes west by car. At the waterfront you can stroll through Shoreline Aquatic Park, explore Shoreline Village, and visit the Aquarium of the Pacific. The Queen Mary and the Port of Long Beach are also nearby. Drive just 10 minutes Southeast and you can visit the quaint downtown area of Seal Beach, Seal Beach Pier, and the Seal Beach National Wildlife Refuge.
Universal Studios Hollywood is 50 minutes away, while Disneyland is just 30 minutes. Whether you’re planning to explore LA, Orange County, or everything in between, Long Beach is an excellent central location!
So call us today, and start planning!