This new Newport Beach vacation rental on the Balboa Peninsula is conveniently located just a couple of minutes' walk to shops, restaurants, cafes, and the beach! Popular local restaurants like Alta Coffee, Avila's El Ranchito, and Newport Beach Brewing Co and many many more are all within a few blocks. Or walk a couple of minutes southwest on 30th street and you'll arrive at the sand and the walking and bike trail that runs along Newport Beach. The Newport Pier is just half a mile away! Take a stroll down the beach and explore the pier!
Bedrooms & Bathrooms:
This 3 bedroom 3 bath vacation rental sleeps up to 9. Each bedroom includes a private bath, making this rental a great choice for groups of guests who all prefer privacy. Each bedroom also includes black-out shades for a comfortable night’s sleep.
- The first bedroom is a spacious master bedroom with a king bed, dresser, generously sized walk-in closet, and HD TV. The master bathroom includes double sinks and a shower/tub combination.
- The second bedroom includes a queen bed, dresser, and HD TV. Attached to the queen bedroom, the second bathroom also includes a shower/tub combination.
- The third bedroom includes a bunk bed with a twin bunk on top, full on the bottom, and a pull out twin underneath to sleep up to 4. The bunk room also includes a dresser for storage. Attached to the bunk room, the third bathroom includes a shower/tub combination.
- A washer and dryer are provided inside the unit so you can easily do laundry during your stay.
- A pack and play style crib is included for your smaller guests.
- For your convenience we provide beach towels, beach chairs, boogie boards, and other beach gear!
- Two parking spots are provided - one in the garage, and one in the covered driveway in front of the garage. The garage parking can fit one small car only. The covered parking can fit a medium sized car or SUV, which must be backed in.
Also included with your reservation is **VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE ** See below for details
**VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE **
An exclusive day pass for two guests (or more if you call ahead) to the VIP Lounge at the Outlets at San Clemente is included with each Beachside reservation in Orange County! With our VIP pass you will experience not only the style and savings of Orange County's only coastal outlet shopping experience, but also the plush seating and luxurious amenities of the Outlets' VIP Lounge. Your VIP pass also entitles you to complimentary beverages and snacks, plus you'll receive an exclusive Savings Book with additional special offers. The Outlets at San Clemente are less than 24 miles from our 30TH Street vacation rental, so don't miss this premier outlet shopping destination!
Our 30th Street vacation rental is centrally located near shops, restaurants, and of course, the beach! The beach is less than 2 blocks away, a quick one minute walk to the sand. Shops and restaurants are even closer. Staying here you will be just steps from Pavilion’s Grocery store, so shopping for vacation snacks, beach picnic supplies, or cooking ingredients will be easy and hassle free. A variety of restaurants from the popular Mama D’s Italian kitchen, to Malarky’s Irish Pub, to favorites like Chipotle and Crow Burger Kitchen are all just a minute’s walk along Newport Boulevard. Coffee at Starbucks or Alta Coffee are also within walking distance, and don’t forget to visit Lido Marina Village overlooking Newport Harbor. This chic Newport Beach retail center features exclusive boutiques and exquisite dining.
Walk just half a mile south and you’ll reach the Newport Pier and Newport Beach Municipal beach. Here you’ll find even more shopping and dining experiences, including 21 Oceanfront, Newport Coffee Company, and Sol Grill. Why not rent a bike and explore even more of the Balboa Peninsula!
Our 30th Street vacation rental is less than 15 minutes from the Newport Bay nature reserve, a great place to walk or kayak through the natural beauty of Newport Beach. You’ll also be just 10 minutes from upscale shopping at Newport Beach’s Fashion Island. Drive 20 minutes south and you can experience incredible beach hikes in Newport Beach, and drive half an hour south and you’ll arrive at Dana Point Harbor. The Aquarium of the Pacific is just 40 minutes north in Long Beach, while Disneyland California is less than half an hour away.
So, are you ready to experience the fun and variety of Southern California? Contact us to start planning today!
Save money and avoid vacation rental listing site booking fees by booking directly with Beachside Vacation Rentals! Give us a call at 800-408-1822.