Welcome to Del Mar! This condo is a cozy retreat, perfect for a getaway to the San Clemente coast. Perfectly located, this vacation rental is on Avenida Del Mar between downtown San Clemente and the Pier Bowl. Walk toward the coast and you’ll arrive at the pier in just a few minutes, or, stroll the other direction along Avenida Del Mar and you’ll soon find yourself passing popular restaurants like Café Mimosa, Nick’s San Clemente, and Avila’s El Ranchito!
With the beach and the unique shops and restaurants of downtown San Clemente at your fingertips, you’ll be all set to have the perfect vacation at Del Mar. This San Clemente vacation rental includes everything you need to complete that vacation experience, a comfortable and welcoming home away from home on the West Coast. Recently remodeled, this vacation rental includes all new appliances, custom tile, and wood floors throughout.
Read on to learn more about our Del Mar vacation rental:
- This vacation rental condo features a simple open floor plan that connects the living area and kitchen.
- The comfortable living area includes an HD TV and an American leather sleeper sofa that folds out into a queen size bed as comfortable as a regular bed to sleep up to 2 guests.
- Cable is provided with local and premium channels including HBO and Starz. You won't find news channels in this lineup, so give yourself a break from news and watch something more fun - you're on vacation!
- Central heat and air conditioning, along with ceiling fans, will keep you comfortable no matter the weather.
- Sliding doors between the living and kitchen area open onto a balcony with a dining area, a great place to enjoy lunch in the warm sun, or wind down in the cool west coast evening.
Kitchen and Dining:
- This San Clemente vacation rental includes a full kitchen stocked with dinnerware, cookware, and everything else you need for cooking and dining during your stay. You’ll love the new appliances and updated cabinets!
- The kitchen island has been transformed into a fun contemporary dining space, with bar stools to seat up to 6 guests, all conveniently located by the kitchen.
- An additional dining table for 4 with built-in shade is located on the balcony, just off of the kitchen.
- A gas grill is also provided on the balcony for easy outdoor cooking and dining.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms: Our Del Mar vacation rental has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and can sleep up to 6 guests.
- 2 bedrooms each include a comfortable new queen bed with a Tuft and Needle mattress. Tuft and Needle mattresses offer exceptional comfort and support, and keep you cool, with a unique adaptive foam. We want you to have your best night of sleep every night!
- Each bed also has a drawer at the foot of the bed, and each bedroom also has a closet and dresser for unpacking.
- The shared bathroom has been beautifully remodeled in a stunning modern style and includes a shower.
- A high quality queen size sleeper sofa, as comfortable as a regular bed, is located in the living room.
- For your convenience we provide beach gear at all of our vacation rentals, including beach towels, beach chairs, boogie boards, and more.
- A washer and dryer are provided, located in the kitchen storage area, so you can conveniently do any laundry.
- Traveling with smaller guests? For your convenience we provide a pack and play style crib.
- Garage parking is provided for one car.
Known for its laid back feel and beautiful Spanish-style architecture, San Clemente is the perfect choice for travelers looking to relax and enjoy a slower beachy pace of life. The popular Pier Bowl surrounds the San Clemente Pier and local beach where you can relax on the sand, stroll the pier, and even eat over the water at Fisherman’s restaurant. A little further inland, San Clemente’s downtown is full of even more unique shops and exquisite restaurants like The Cellar, Antoine’s Café, and Aha Sushi.
Staying at Del Mar you’ll be right in the midst of it, less than a third of a mile to the beach, and less than 500 feet from the beginning of the shops and restaurants on Avenida Del Mar. You don’t have to follow any maps or pull out your GPS, just head outside, turn left or right, and get ready to experience San Clemente!
Staying at Del Mar you’ll also be less than a mile from access to the 5 freeway, for easy transportation up and down the coast. Whale watching and boat charters are just 10 minutes north at Dana Point. Drive just under half an hour north and you can experience upscale shopping at Fashion Island in Newport Beach, or incredible hiking at Crystal Cove in Laguna Beach. Disneyland is just 45 minutes away, and the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach is just over an hour away.
Drive south just a few minutes and you can visit popular surf spots like Trestles Beach and San Onofre. Half an hour drive south will take you to the popular beach towns of Oceanside and Carlsbad in northern San Diego County. Here you can visit LEGOLand California or the incredible Carlsbad Flower Fields. The San Diego Zoo is just under an hour south.
So if you’re ready to have all of Southern California at your fingertips, give us a call and ask about Del Mar!
Save money and avoid vacation rental listing site booking fees by booking directly with Beachside Vacation Rentals! Give us a call at 800-408-1822.
Short Term Lodging Permit: # STLU-316016