This beach condo includes everything you need for a comfortable stay by the coast, including the following:
- Heat and central air conditioning will keep you comfortable no matter the weather.
- The bright coastal living room includes comfortable seating for four or more, as well as an entertainment center with HD TV, gas fireplace, DVD player and more, for cozy vacation nights.
- Art by local photographer Larry Beard brings the beauty of the California coast into your living space!
- The living room sofa folds out into a high quality queen size sleeper sofa. You’ll be amazed how comfortable this sofa bed is – it sleeps 2 guests as comfortably as a regular bed, with no uncomfortable metal bars!
Kitchen and dining:
- The full kitchen includes everything you need for cooking and dining and is stocked with dinnerware, cookware, all new appliances, and more.
- A dining area with a table for four is adjacent to the kitchen.
- Additional dining space for two is available at the kitchen bar.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms:
- This vacation rental has one bedroom which includes a king size bed, flat screen TV, ceiling fan, and closet.
- There is also one bathroom with double sinks and a shower/tub combination.
- This unit shares a patio with two other units. This patio includes a gas BBQ, dining area, and sitting area. Dine outdoors, or just enjoy getting out in the sun!
- One driveway parking spot is provided. Per San Clemente city ordinance, no parking on the street is allowed.
- For your convenience we provide a cooler, beach chairs, and other beach gear.
- A booster seat and pack and play are available.
- A laundry room is available and is shared with Unit B.
Need additional accommodations?
We manage two other units in this building!
: Another one bedroom almost identical to this one.
: A downstairs 2 bedroom with a private patio.
Book all three together to sleep up to 16 guests.
Take a few steps from our Hideaway Southern California vacation rental and you will see the sea! This home is just four buildings away from steps down to the beach, making it easy, even irresistible to walk down to the sand every day. Once you’ve reached the beach the San Clemente pier is just a short walk south along the pedestrian beach trail. Visit Fisherman’s Restaurant on the pier, and explore the pier area shops and cafes.
Looking for Casa Romatica accommodations? This vacation rental near Casa Romantica Cultural Center and Gardens is less than 300 feet, barely one minute’s walk, from Casa Romantica! Casa Romantica is consistently rated as one of the top places to visit in San Clemente. Originally built in 1927, this stunning Spanish villa is now listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. Its beautiful architecture and stunning ocean views make it worth a visit any day, but the Casa also regularly hosts musical and artistic events. Visit CasaRomantica.org to take a look at upcoming events!
The shops and restaurants on Del Mar are also just half a mile from our Hideaway vacation rentals. Walk to great local restaurants like Nicks, Avila’s El Ranchito, and more. Looking for even more adventure? From San Clemente you can easily take the Metrolink or the 5 Freeway up and down the coast to visit other beach towns, even San Diego or LA! Disneyland California is just 45 minutes North, while Legoland California is just 33 minutes south, so if you're looking for Disneyland accommodations or Legoland accommodations, this Southern California vacation rental is a great choice!
During your stay be sure to also visit the new Outlets at San Clemente near North Beach. This beautiful outdoor outlet mall is Orange County's first oceanfront outlet shopping experience, and the Spanish Colonial-style storefronts, variety of shops, and top notch dining options, not to mention the ocean views, make them a must-visit during any trip to San Clemente!
We know you’ll have a great time visiting San Clemente, so give us a call at 800-408-1822 to start planning today!
San Clemente Short Term Rental Permit No. STLU-316315