Welcome to our Hideaway Triplex in San Clemente! This triplex is made up of three recently remodeled units, located in one building. Our Hideaway is just a few houses away from beach access in San Clemente, and less than 300 feet from Casa Romantica with its amazing ocean views and must-visit cultural center and gardens.
Booked together these three units can sleep up to 16.
You can book one, two, or all three units together depending on your vacation needs!
Hideaway Unit A:
Locate on the ground floor, Hideaway A sleeps up to 8 guests, and includes the following features:
Hideaway B & C:
- A comfortable living area with HD TV, cable, DVD player, and fireplace.
- High quality queen size sleeper sofa.
- A full kitchen stocked with cookware, dinnerware, and other cooking essentials.
- A private patio with outdoor dining space, a grill, and outdoor shower.
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The master bedroom includes a king bed and attached bathroom, while the second bedroom include two queen beds.
- A pack and play style crib and booster style high chair are also provided.
- One garage parking space, as well as one space in the driveway and additional parking on the street.
Units B and C are located upstairs and are almost identical. Each unit sleeps up to 4 and includes the following:
- A comfortable living area with HD TV, cable, DVD player, and gas fireplace.
- A high quality queen size sleeper sofa that sleeps 2 as comfortably as a regular bed.
- A full kitchen stocked with cookware, dinnerware, and other dining essentials.
- One driveway parking space.
Units B and C also share a patio that includes dining space for 4, additional outdoor seating, and a gas grill. A booster style high chair is provided for each unit, and a pack and play style crib is also available. A laundry room is shared between the two units.
San Clemente Short Term Rental Permit Numbers: STLU-315720; STLU-316314; and STLU-316315
Take a few steps from our Hideaway Southern California vacation rental and you will see the sea! This home is just four buildings away from steps down to the beach, making it easy, even irresistible to walk down to the sand every day. Once you’ve reached the beach the San Clemente pier is just a short walk south along the pedestrian beach trail. Visit Fisherman’s Restaurant on the pier, and explore the pier area shops and cafes.
Casa Romantica Cultural Center and Gardens is less than 300 feet, barely one minute’s walk, from this conveniently located San Clemente vacation rental. Casa Romantica is consistently rated as one of the top places to visit in San Clemente. Originally built in 1927, this stunning Spanish villa is now listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. Its beautiful architecture and stunning ocean views make it worth a visit any day, but the Casa also regularly hosts musical and artistic events.
The shops and restaurants on Del Mar are also just half a mile from The Hideaway. Walk to great local restaurants like Nicks, Avila’s El Ranchito, and more. Looking for even more adventure? From San Clemente you can easily take the Metrolink or the 5 Freeway up and down the coast to visit other beach towns, even San Diego or LA!
During your stay be sure to also visit the new Outlets at San Clemente near North Beach. This beautiful outdoor outlet mall is Orange County's first oceanfront outlet shopping experience, and the Spanish Colonial-style storefronts, variety of shops, and top notch dining options, not to mention the ocean views, make them a must-visit during any trip to San Clemente!
We know you’ll have a great time visiting San Clemente, so give us a call to start planning today!