Our three bedroom vacation rental in San Clemente features stunning full ocean and pier views from the living room, dining room, all three bedrooms, a sun room and two balconies. This beautiful beach cottage vacation home in San Clemente's Pier area is only 200 yards from the beach and pier.
But that’s not all! You will find plenty to love inside this San Clemente vacation home as well. Fully remodeled, and designed and decorated with your comfort in mind, Monterey A includes the following:
Living Room & Living Room Deck:
- Located on the first level, the spacious living room has comfortable seating and large windows for a beautiful view of the ocean.
- Double sliding glass doors lead onto a large deck with space for outdoor dining, or simply enjoying the ocean breeze.
- Sliding doors and ceiling fan in the living room allow for a refreshing ocean breeze to waft through the room.
- Living room also includes a flat screen HD TV with cable and a DVD player for fun vacation movie nights.
Kitchen & Dining:
- The kitchen is all new, with new appliances and quartz countertops.
- As with all Beachside Vacation Rentals kitchens, this kitchen is equipped with dishes, pts and pans, and everything you will need for cooking on vacation.
- Next to the kitchen the dining area seats 6.
- A booster seat is available in the kitchen (not a full size high chair)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
This 3 bedroom San Clemente vacation rental can sleep up to 8 guests. Bedrooms include a guest bedroom on the first level and two master suites on the second level.
First Master Suite:
- A spacious bedroom with fantastic ocean views and sliding doors onto the enclosed sun room.
- The sun room also has French doors opening onto a second balcony with some of the most sweeping ocean views in the entire vacation home.
- King bed, ceiling fan, and HD TV make this a comfortable, relaxing room.
- Private bathroom includes a shower/tub combination.
Second Master Suite:
- Another spacious master bedroom, also with amazing ocean views and sliding doors onto the sun room and balcony.
- Second master suite also includes King bed, ceiling fan, and HD TV.
- A convertible couch bed is available. This state of the art pull out bed is as comfortable as a regular mattress.
- Private bathroom with a shower/tub combination.
Guest bed & bath:
- The guest bedroom is on the first level and includes two twin beds.
- Guest bedroom also includes a ceiling fan and HD TV.
- The guest bathroom is also on the first level and includes ample counter top space as well as a shower/tub combination.
- There is also a pack-n-play style crib for an infant, provided in one of the bedroom closets.
- We’re pleased to provide beach towels, beach chairs, an umbrella, an ice chest, a wagon and boogie boards.
- Also for your use is a separate laundry room, located next to the front door, with front loading washer and dryer.
- A BBQ is also included for outdoor cooking.
This property includes central heat, but does not have air conditioning. The ceiling fans and windows provide for a refreshing ocean breeze to cool this vacation home. Looking for a San Clemente vacation rental with AC? Give us a call at 800-408-1822. We would be happy to point you in the right direction and help you find the best home away from home for you and your guests!
One garage space and one driveway parking space are included with this unit. Please be aware that the parking space in front of the garage is very small. If your vehicle hangs out into the street you will need to move it on street sweeping day to avoid a citation. Two maximum cars allowed to park on the property. Per San Clemente ordinance cars must be parked onsite and are not legally allowed to park on street.
Need additional accommodations in the pier bowl area? We manage three one bedroom units in this same building!
The area surrounding the pier has a small market, a few family owned restaurants, a coffee shop, frozen yogurt shop and the famous Fisherman’s Restaurant on the pier. The quaint down town area of San Clemente, Del Mar, is only a few walking blocks away. There are many wonderful restaurants, stylish boutiques, antique shops, surf shops as well as coffee and tea houses. There is also a great farmers market every Sunday on Del Mar until noon.
During your stay be sure to also visit the new Outlets at San Clemente near North Beach. This beautiful outdoor outlet mall is Orange County's first oceanfront outlet shopping experience, and the Spanish Colonial-style storefronts, variety of shops, and top notch dining options, not to mention the ocean views, make them a must-visit during any trip to San Clemente!
If you are thinking about renting in San Clemente's Pier area for a long weekend, a week, month or longer, we would love the opportunity to take care of your San Clemente vacation rental needs at Beachside Vacation Rentals.
So what are you waiting for? Call us now!
Save money and avoid vacation rental listing site booking fees by booking directly with Beachside Vacation Rentals! Give us a call at 800-408-1822.
San Clemente Short Term Rental Permit No. STLU-314856