Welcome to Big Fish! This San Clemente vacation rental is one of two units, Big Fish
and Sand and Sea,
located together in the same building. These brand new beachside luxury condos are nested atop San Clemente’s Pier Bowl with 360 degree views from Seal Rock to San Clemente’s famous pier and clock tower. We named Big Fish and its sister property, Sand and Sea, to reflect the enchantment and wonder of the perfect stay by the sea – and you’ll enjoy that perfect vacation here! Big Fish has gorgeous, non-stop views of the Pacific ocean, from the sparkle of morning sun on the water to the brilliant blaze of the sunset glowing behind Catalina Island.
The proximity to the beach and pier makes for some truly inspiring beach views and sunsets from the first floor living room and balcony, and even more incredible panoramic vistas from the second floor kitchen, dining room, living room, master suite and spacious patio.
Big Fish is located less than 500 feet from the beach, pier, and San Clemente Pedestrian beach trail. Each morning you can take a 1 minute walk and decide whether to get your toes sandy, take a morning dip or have a yummy breakfast on the pier. If in the mood for a light breakfast, some of San Clemente’s best coffee houses are steps from your front door. Enjoy strolling down to the pier and quaint local pier area shops and restaurants like Bear Coast Coffee, Fisherman’s Restaurant and La Galette Creperie.
Take a short walk up Del Mar to our Sunday Farmer's Market & Local shops, watch for dolphins as you walk along our beach trail, or just enjoy watching San Clemente's famous surf culture at Tstreet beach or the pier. Some of our nation's most celebrated surfers reside in SC & surf our beaches.
At Big Fish the perfect location and the perfect view are enhanced by the effortless elegance and style of the vacation rental itself. This luxury San Clemente vacation rental condo has been completely remodeled with great attention to detail. Decorated in a modern organic style, Big Fish features many custom pieces including reclaimed wood mirror frames, gorgeous glass doorknobs, driftwood front door handles, beautiful designer tile, waterfall marble kitchen slabs and original San Clemente artwork by local artist Geoff Glenn. Take in all that San Clemente has to offer, then in the evenings, unwind on our decks and watch the sunset as the surfers enjoy their last waves.
Each bedroom is furnished with sumptuous bedding. You’ll sink into the smooth sheets, closing your eyes to the sound of the waves and blissfully opening them each morning to the view of the sun sparkling on the ocean.
Read on for more features of our Big Fish luxury vacation rental at the San Clemente Pier:
- This spacious luxury vacation rental condo features two separate living rooms, one on the first floor and one on the second floor.
- The first floor living room has a gorgeous white water view of the ocean as well as an ocean view balcony with seating for 5. The first bedroom suite is also located on this level and shares a full bathroom with the living room.
- The second living room is located on the second floor, in an open and inviting great room that connects living, dining, and kitchen and enormous deck, all with incredible panoramic ocean views.
- The upstairs patio is magnificent, large enough to contain both an outdoor dining space and a full outdoor living room with ample seating. It also includes a gas BBQ for you to show off your grilling skills. A patio heater is included for cooler nights.
- Heat and air conditioning keep you comfortable no matter the weather.
- For your convenience, an HD TV with DirecTV is provided.
Kitchen and Dining:
- Located on the second floor, the gorgeous modern kitchen is fully stocked with cookware, dinnerware, and everything you need for cooking and dining during your stay.
- The indoor dining area seats 8, and an additional teak dining table is located outside on the ocean view patio deck.
Beds and Baths: This 3 bedroom, 3 bath vacation rental sleeps up to 8 guests.
- The first bedroom suite is located on the first floor, connected to the first floor living room. This bedroom includes a European king size bed, and a full shower/tub combination bath that connects to both the bedroom and the living room.
- Located on the second floor, the second master suite features a queen bed and ocean views as well as a private bathroom with double sinks and a large shower. You can check the surf while taking your morning or evening shower!
- The third bedroom is also located on the second floor and includes a queen bed as well as a custom built set of bunk beds. Each bunk has it’s own reading light and charging station.
- The third bathroom is located off the upstairs hallway. This full bath includes a shower/tub combination and also contains a washer and dryer for onsite laundry.
- Garage parking is provided for up to 2 cars, with additional driveway parking for up to 2 more.
- For your convenience we provide boogie boards, beach towels, beach umbrella, a cooler, beach toys, as well as a beach volleyball and football. Beach courts are just to the north of the pier.
- An outdoor shower (with hot water!) is provided for easy cleanup after a day at the beach as well as a foot washer to tidy up before entering the property.
- This eco-friendly vacation rental includes solar power!
Need additional accommodations? We manage one other vacation rental at this location:
Book the two together to sleep up to 16 guests!
Big Fish is located just across the street from beach parking at the popular San Clemente Pier Beach, and Parque Del Mar, a small landscaped park. Popular with visitors and locals alike, the San Clemente Pier Bowl is home to the historic San Clemente pier and many one of a kind local businesses, all just a block or two away. Walk down everyday and fall in love with the Pier Bowl! Depending on the time of year, you may see slack liners, “Frenchie” who blows giant bubbles for all to enjoy, weekend bazaars, the San Clemente “Live Summer Concert Series” and more. You can also explore the coast by walking or biking along the pedestrian beach trail, or take the Amtrak for more expedited transportation up and down the coast!
The Pier Bowl connects to downtown San Clemente via Avenida Del Mar. Both Avenida Del Mar and El Camino real are lined with exceptional local dining experiences and unique local shops. You’ll never run out of delicious options for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! San Clemente is known for its laid back beach town ambience and its historic Spanish architecture, making it the perfect backdrop for a classic California vacation. Del Mar Street has a wonderful Farmer’s market with local produce, gifts and beach artwork every Sunday.
You’ll be able to look out your front windows at Casa Romantica Cultural Center and Gardens, a gorgeous wedding location and home to some of the most beautiful views in San Clemente. You’ll also be just 10 minutes from the Outlets at San Clemente, Orange County’s first oceanfront shopping experience. Fishing, Whale watching, fishing boat charters, the ferry to Catalina Island and more are just 15 minutes north at Dana Point Harbor. Disneyland & Knott’s Berry Farm, Angel Stadium, and Legoland are about a 45 minute car ride away, while the San Diego Zoo & Universal Studios is about an hour away.
Save money and avoid vacation rental listing site booking fees by booking directly with Beachside Vacation Rentals! Give us a call at 800-408-1822.
San Clemente Vacation Rental Permit: STLU-315753