Located less than 500 feet from the beach and pier in San Clemente’s Pier Bowl, our Pier Bowl Duplex includes two units, Big Fish
and Sand and Sea
located together in one building. These two Pier Bowl vacation rentals bring non-stop ocean views to your Southern California vacation. Enjoy ocean views from multiple rooms and balconies across these two units, including stunning panoramic vistas of the Pacific from the spacious patio at Big Fish. You’ll love seeing the first sparkle of sunlight on the water in the morning, and the blaze of colors across the sky at sunset.
Perfectly located, these two units are just steps away from local cafes and restaurants so you can soak up the laid-back local atmosphere of San Clemente. Pick up a cup of coffee at Bear Coast Coffee, dine over the water at Fisherman’s Restaurant, or pack a picnic and walk just one minute to the sand!
These two luxury condos have been completely remodeled and redecorated in a beautiful modern organic style that will perfectly complement your stay by the sea. One of a kind pieces including reclaimed wood frames, gorgeous glass doorknobs, driftwood front door handles, designer tile, waterfall marble kitchen slabs, and original artwork by local artist Geoff Glenn are the perfect surroundings for the discerning traveler looking for a unique vacation experience.
Our Pier Bowl Duplex sleeps up to 16 guests in two vacation rentals located in the same building. Both vacation rentals include heat and air conditioning, a washer and dryer, beach towels and other beach gear, and parking for up to 4 cars at each unit. The full kitchens are stocked with dinnerware, cookware, all new appliances, and everything else you need to cook and dine during your stay. This duplex also includes eco-friendly solar power! Read on for more details on each vacation rental.
Big Fish: The larger of the two units in our Pier Bowl Duplex, Big Fish has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and sleeps up to 8 Guests.
- The first floor includes a living room with a gorgeous view of the ocean as well as an ocean view balcony with seating for 5. Also located on this level is a master bedroom suite with a European king size bed and a full bathroom that is shared by the living room.
- The second floor includes a second living area, part of a spacious great room that also includes a stunning modern kitchen and indoor dining for up to 12 at the dining table and kitchen bar. The great room connects to a magnificent ocean view patio with an outdoor living room and outdoor dining area. Relax and listen to the waves crash!
- An ocean view master suite is located on the second floor and includes a queen bed and private bathroom with double sinks, a spacious shower, and ocean views.
- A third bedroom on the second floor and includes a queen bed and a set of custom-built bunk beds, and a third full bathroom, located off of the upstairs hallway, includes a shower/tub combination and also houses the washer and dryer.
- An outdoor shower (with hot water!) and a foot-washer are provided to make post-beach cleanup easy.
- Want even more details about Big Fish? Check out the full property listing here.
Sand and Sea: Sand and Sea is the smaller of our two Pier Bowl vacation rentals, but is no less beautiful. This San Clemente vacation rental has 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms and sleeps up to 8 guests.
- The first floor includes a great room with living, dining, and kitchen areas, all with beautiful beach and pier views. The dining area seats 6 with additional dining for 3 at the kitchen bar.
- Off of the great room an ocean view balcony includes a comfortable sitting area, the perfect place to drink in the ocean breezes with your morning coffee, or relax and watch an incredible sunset.
- A half bathroom is also located on the first floor.
- All bedrooms are located on the second floor, up the stairs from the living room. At the top of the stairs a charming nook in the hallway houses a set of custom-built bunkbeds to comfortably sleep two guests.
- Two master suites both include beautiful ocean views. The first includes a king bed and private bath with shower, while the second includes two queen beds and private bath with shower/tub combination.
- This vacation rental includes a convenient hose outdoors to wash off sandy feet after a visit to the beach.
- Want even more details? Check out the full property listing for Sand and Sea.
A beloved destination for visitors and Southern California locals alike, the San Clemente Pier Bowl is known for its charming shops and restaurants, its beautiful Spanish-style architecture, and its relaxed beach town ambience. The San Clemente Pedestrian Beach Trail makes it easy to explore the coast on foot, or take the Amtrak to visit other local beach towns!
Staying at our Pier Bowl Duplex you will be just a quarter of a mile from Casa Romantica Cultural Center and gardens, home to some of the most stunning ocean views in San Clemente. You’ll also be just 10 minutes from San Clemente’s oceanfront Outlets at San Clemente. Ocean exploration is just 15 minutes away in Dana Point where you can charter boats, book a whale watching cruise, and more. Disneyland is 45 minutes away in Anaheim, while the San Diego Zoo is about an hour south.
Have other questions about our Pier Bowl Duplex, or about booking with Beachside? We would love to talk to you! Give us a call at 800-408-1822 or email us at Reservations@beachsidevacationrentals.net
Save money and avoid vacation rental listing site booking fees by booking directly with Beachside Vacation Rentals! Give us a call at 800-408-1822.
San Clemente Vacation Rental Permits: STLU-315753 and STLU-315752