Welcome to Sand and Sea! Sand and Sea and its sister property, Big Fish
, are located together in the same building, just steps from the beach and San Clemente Pier. The names for Sand and Sea and Big Fish were inspired by the ocean views, easy beach life, and the enchantment of the waves in San Clemente’s Pier Bowl. Staying at this luxury San Clemente vacation rental you'll be less than 500 feet from the beach, pier, and San Clemente Pedestrian beach trail – that’s less than a 2 minute walk to local pier area shops and restaurants like Bear Coast Coffee, Fisherman’s Restaurant, and more!
The proximity to the beach and pier provide stunning non-stop beach views from the living room, balcony, and one of the two master suites. This luxury vacation rental is so close to the beach that you can watch local surfers catching waves, and listen to the crashing of the surf, all from the comfort of home. A refreshing breeze blows in from the ocean, and a breathtaking sunset is waiting at the end of every day.
Sand and Sea itself is equally inspiring. The condo has been completely remodeled and redesigned into a modern organic haven of peace and tranquility. In this San Clemente luxury vacation rental you’ll even find many custom pieces including reclaimed wood frames and handles, beautiful designer tile, and original artwork by local artist Geoff Glen.
Read on for more features of our Sand and Sea luxury vacation rental at the San Clemente Pier:
- Swaying tops of palm trees frame a gorgeous view of the beach and ocean at the San Clemente Pier.
- An ocean view balcony off of the living room includes an outdoor sitting area where you can drink in the delicious ocean air.
- Air conditioning and central heat will keep you comfortable no matter the weather.
- Enjoy the convenience of an HD TV with Blu-ray player and DirecTV.
- A half bathroom is conveniently located off of the living room.
Kitchen and Dining:
- Built with a convenient open floor plan this Pier Bowl vacation rental features a spacious great room that connects living, dining, and kitchen areas.
- The dining table seats 6 or more with ocean views.
- Stocked with all new appliances, the kitchen is immaculate and thoroughly equipped with anything and everything you might need for cooking and dining during your stay.
- Separate pantry cabinets provide plenty of space for storing nonperishable food items.
This 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath vacation rental sleeps 8
- All bedrooms are located on the second floor, up the stairs from the living room. This luxury vacation rental features two master suites as well as a unique bunk bed nook to sleep an additional two guests.
- At the top of the stairs a nook in the hallway contains charming custom-built bunk beds.
- The first master suite includes a king bed and an ocean and beach view. This master suite includes a private bathroom with shower.
- The second master suite includes two queen beds and large windows for an even more stunning ocean view, as well as a private bathroom with shower/tub combination.
- This modern, eco-friendly unit includes solar power
- A washer and dryer are provided in a closet across from the bunk bed nook in the upstairs hallway.
- A hose is provided outside for washing off sandy feet after visiting the beach.
- For even more vacation fun, book Sand and Sea and Big Fish together to sleep up to 16 guests!
Need additional accommodations? We manage one other vacation rental at this location:
Book the two together to sleep up to 16 guests!
Garage parking is provided for two cars, as well as space for up to two cars in the driveway. Per San Clemente city ordinance, no parking on the street is allowed.
This luxury Pier Bowl vacation rental condo is located just across the street from beach parking and the beginnings of the park at the San Clemente beach and pier. Popular with visitors and locals alike, the San Clemente Pier Bowl is home to the historic San Clemente pier as well as quaint local pier area shops and restaurants like Bear Coast Coffee and La Galette Creperie. The pier and local businesses are all just a block or two away from our Sand and Sea vacation rental. Walk down everyday and fall in love with the Pier Bowl! Walk along the beach trail to visit other San Clemente beaches, or take the Amtrak for more expedited transportation up and down the coast!
If you’re looking for even more shopping and dining opportunities, be sure to check out the exceptional local dining experiences and unique local shops of downtown San Clemente on Avenida Del Mar and El Camino Real. You’ll never run out of delicious options like Antoine’s for breakfast, Avila’s for lunch, and Nick’s for dinner. Visit the Cellar wine bar, or check out one of our many excellent local pizza shops!
Staying at Sand and Sea you’ll be just a quarter of a mile from Casa Romantica Cultural Center and Gardens, a must-visit for experiencing the historic Spanish architecture, laid-back beach town vibes, and stunning ocean views that San Clemente is so famous for. You’ll also be just 10 minutes from the oceanfront Outlets at San Clemente, a village of Spanish-style storefronts with shopping and dining options that will delight the whole family. Fishing, Whale watching, boat charters and more are just 15 minutes north at Dana Point Harbor. Disneyland is 45 minutes away in Anaheim, while the San Diego Zoo is about an hour South.
Save money and avoid vacation rental listing site booking fees by booking directly with Beachside Vacation Rentals! Give us a call at 800-408-1822.
San Clemente Vacation Rental Permit: STLU-315752