This beautifully remodeled condo is just a few minutes walk to the beach and pier in San Clemente's Pier Bowl. Enjoy ocean views from the kitchen, and ocean breezes blowing in from two spacious balconies. You'll love being just steps from local restaurants like Pierside Restaurant and Bar, Bear Coast Coffee, La Galette Creperie, and Fisherman's Restaurant on the Pier. Easily catch the train from the San Clemente Pier Station for a ride up or down the coast to visit other beach towns! If you want to live like a local and soak up the charm of this “Spanish Village by the Sea,” then our Victoria vacation rental is for you!
Our Victoria Vacation Rental includes the following features.
- The welcoming living area includes a comfortable sectional sofa and additional seating around the fireplace.
- Cozy gas fireplace adds additional ambience to this already beautiful room.
- An HD TV is located between the living and dining areas of the great room. Cable service is provided!
- Sliding doors connect the great room to the upper balcony. Open up the doors and enjoy fresh ocean breezes!
Kitchen and Dining:
- The beautiful full kitchen at our Victoria vacation rental is stocked with dinnerware, cookware, and everything you need for cooking and dining during your stay, and you’ll love the ocean view!
- Enjoy all new stainless steel appliances at this remodeled unit.
- The indoor dining table seats up to 7.
- Outdoor dining space for 4 is also provided on the upper balcony, along with a gas grill. Cook and dine outdoors and enjoy the coastal air and California sun!
- We provide a booster-style high-chair for your smaller guests (not a full size high chair).
- This Pier Bowl vacation rental includes two spacious balconies! The upper balcony connects to the living and dining rooms, while the lower balcony connects to the master bedroom and queen guest room.
- On the upper balcony you will find an outdoor sitting area, the perfect place to relax after a long day of fun at the beach. Connected to the indoor living room, this outdoor space extends your living space so there’s plenty of room for everyone.
- A grill and dining area for 4 are also provided on the upper balcony, for convenient outdoor cooking and dining.
- The lower balcony connects to the master bedroom and queen guest room and includes a comfortable outdoor sitting area for 2, a great place to unwind at the end of the day.
- An additional outdoor sitting area is provided on the patio just outside the front door. This cozy casual spot is great for getting away for a moment to have a private phone conversation or talk about plans for the day.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms:
- A half bathroom is conveniently located on the upper level. The rest of the bedrooms and bathrooms are located on the lower level.
- The master bedroom includes a king bed, dresser, TV, and sliding doors onto lower balcony. The master bedroom also features a private bathroom with a glass shower and new vanity.
- The second bedroom includes a queen bed, dresser, and doors onto the lower balcony.
- The third bedroom includes a twin bed and trundle.
- The second full bath includes a shower/tub combination.
- Parking is provided for up to 2 cars, one in the garage and one in the driveway.
- A washer and dryer are provided in the garage so you can easily do laundry.
- For your convenience we provide beach towels, boogie boards, and other beach gear.
- A pack and play style crib is provided.
This property includes central heat, but does not have air conditioning. The sliding doors and windows provide for a refreshing ocean breeze to cool this vacation home.
Outlets at San Clemente VIP Pass:
An exclusive day pass for two guests to the VIP Lounge at the Outlets at San Clemente is included with each Beachside reservation in Orange County! With our VIP pass you will experience not only the style and savings of Orange County's only coastal outlet shopping experience, but also the plush seating and luxurious amenities of the Outlets' VIP Lounge. Your VIP pass also entitles you to complimentary beverages and snacks, plus you'll receive an exclusive Savings Book with additional special offers. The Outlets at San Clemente are less than 3 miles from our Victoria vacation rental, so don't miss this premier outlet shopping destination!
This San Clemente vacation rental is located in the Pier Bowl, one of the most desirable areas of San Clemente. Staying here you will be less than a quarter mile from the San Clemente pier, just a couple of minutes’ walk to the sand! Pier Bowl shops and restaurants are just steps away, and San Clemente’s Casa Romantica is also within easy walking distance. Additional shops and restaurants in downtown San Clemente, such as Nick’s, The Cellar, BeachFire, are just half a mile inland, so take your time and explore this laid back beach town!
San Clemente is conveniently located midway between LA and San Diego, so if you want to do it all, San Clemente is a great place to stay! Staying here you will be 15 minutes from the Dana Point Harbor and just over half an hour to upscale shopping at Fashion Island in Newport Beach. Disneyland California is 45 minutes away, while the Aquarium of the Pacific and other attractions in Long Beach are just over an hour away. LEGOLand California is just half an hour away in Carlsbad, and the San Diego Zoo is one hour south.
So are you ready to explore the Southern California coast and enjoy the comfortable home base of your very own beach condo? Contact us to start planning today!